Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog it from Windows Live Writer (WLW)

Today when I was inspecting my tool bars in Windows Internet Explorer , I just found a drop down called "Blog It" in the windows tool bar.I curiously clicked on the "New Post" option in the list and got a set up wizard for creating a new blog or to connect to an existing blog.

Since I already have a blog, I selected the last option and provided the credentials of my blog.That is that and I am ready to post from WLW.

This is very easy since you don't have to log into you blog account every time you need to do a post or edit a post , etc.It's just a matter of selecting the option from the "Blog It" drop down in windows tool bar.

I haven't used any other posting tools so far.Any one who has done this using any other tool do not hesitate to comment about comparison with WLW.

No comments: