Friday, October 24, 2008

Infragistics 2006 vol 3 CLR 2 installation failed in Vista

I have successfully installed the Infragistics 2007 Vol 1 CLR 2 in Vista.But I wanted to install the previous version of Infragistcs.

First I removed the latest version and then started installing the previous version.Then I got the following error message "Error 1606. Could not access network location %SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot\"

After searching the web, found the following entry from Infragistics.

http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=9983

But I did only the registry entry change value of the key "PathWWWRoot" from "%SystemDrive%\inetpub\wwwroot" to "C:\inetpub\wwwroot".

Not needed to disable the UAC as suggested in the above article.

After installing I reverted the registry entry value back to the original value.

No comments: