Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pool table in action

It has been a long time that I managed to play a game.Today I tried to play a game for a much needed relax.Take my word, it is indeed take some doing to play a perfect game.You need lot of patience as well as skill.Today , I realized that you need to practice continuously in order to keep your shape in the game and handling the cue is not going to be an easy task if you lose the rhythm.Practice make perfect is the order of the day.This is applicable in any where whether you are doing office work or any other work.And finally it will give you more pleasure specially when you are playing on a table which is built on my own.

2 comments:

Hasith Yaggahavita said...

Table still looks perfectly new even after couple of years ;). That explains why u lost the touch on the game!

Indika Rathnasekara said...

You hit the nail on the head :)